The Women in Archaeology Podcast and Blog celebrates women’s contributions to the field of archaeology. We provide a space for women to make their voices heard.
- Ethics in Museum Collections with Chris StantisBecause June is always a busy month for archaeologists, this month’s new episode arrives at the end of the month. We are joined by Dr. Chris Stantis, Ph.D. to discuss the ethics of working with legacy collections in museums. Chris is a bioarchaeologist… Continue Reading →
- What is Archaeology?“You guys dig up dinosaurs, right?” Upon hearing that dreaded phrase, most archaeologists wish they could throw up their hands and scream a resounding “no!” in that person’s face and walk away. While that would be satisfying, it’s not exactly helpful in dispelling the numerous… Continue Reading →
- Ethics in Museum Collections with Chris Stantis
- The Changing Roles of Museums and Museum Collections – Repost
- Badass Women in Archaeology – Part 3
- The Wild World of Pseudoarchaeology, with Stephanie Halmhofer- Repost
- Subsistence in the Levant, Killer Sheep Goats, and Gender Equity with Dr. Shyama Vermeersch