The Women in Archaeology Podcast and Blog celebrates women’s contributions to the field of archaeology. We provide a space for women to make their voices heard.
- The History and Archaeology of Thanksgiving (Released Nov. 2021)On this episode, Chelsi, Kirsten, and Emily chat about the history and archaeology of the Thanksgiving holiday. What was the original harvest celebration all about? Were the Pilgrims an absolute bummer? What are our misconceptions about this holiday? What can archaeology tell us… Continue Reading →
- What is Archaeology?“You guys dig up dinosaurs, right?” Upon hearing that dreaded phrase, most archaeologists wish they could throw up their hands and scream a resounding “no!” in that person’s face and walk away. While that would be satisfying, it’s not exactly helpful in dispelling the numerous… Continue Reading →
- The History and Archaeology of Thanksgiving (Released Nov. 2021)
- The Disabled Archaeologists Network (DAN) with Alice Wolff and Katie Kinkopf
- Repost – Kids and Archaeology
- Give A Hoot, Don’t Loot: types of looting and recent examples
- Trowelblazers Interview with Dr. Brenna Hassett and Dr. Rebecca Wragg Sykes