Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:07:44 — 77.5MB)
Subscribe: Spotify | RSS | The Women in Archaeology Podcast
Are you an archaeologist who wants to do more than dig holes? Then this is the podcast episode for you! The episode is all about different opportunities in archaeology. This episode was originally released on August 7, 2016. The episode is hosted by Serra Head with Kristen Bastis, Kirsten Lopez, Chelsi Slotten, Jenny McNiven, and April Biesaw.
A full transcript for this episode can be found below. All of our transcripts are available on the Episode Transcription page.
- SAA Archaeological Record magazine online
- Viking city found with satalight imgery
- Quantum GIS (QGIS)
- The Orkney conference
- Port Tobacco blog
- Lost Towns Project
- Other Conferences and Events via the SHA
- SAA 82nd Annual Meeting Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada March 29 – April 2, 2017
- Best Archaeology Job Boards